12-1-2019 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Kid came in in tears with the bouncing dog going "they can't take her! What do I do???? I love my dog!!!" And there ya go.

Reactions: Paintman
She evidently tore up an entire yard and porch overnight in her quest to get to her "boy." Sigh....

You know I know a few people. I can put your hat in the ring for sainthood.

You know I know a few people. I can put your hat in the ring for sainthood.
LOL I would prefer peace on earth and a quiet dog. :p OMG...she's honestly got the most severe case of anxiety I've ever seen in a dog. She quiets ONLY when he has her in his arms. And he goes to work in the morning. :eek: We have a plan...we'll see how it works

Tune into tomorrow's episode of "This is Debi's Life" and see what happens next! lol

Years ago I took care of my cousin's dogs. It turned me into a textbook case of an anxiety disorder.
I hear you.

Reactions: Debi
Years ago I took care of my cousin's dogs. It turned me into a textbook case of an anxiety disorder.
I hear you.
I have dealt with many dogs over the years. This one is far different than any other I have ever encountered. I think she's highly inbred and is not wired quite right. Do they make people Thunder shirts or are those called straight jackets?

Reactions: Paintman