12-02-2015 Charles Ostman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember who picked up on that, but somebody with good ears did.

Oh YES WE DID. I remember the comments here about it!

Really? That's so cool! That's all I wanted to happen, and that's why I did it. Now I finally know it did!

I was hoping some astute fans would notice.

If anyone has any requests for a future commercial, let me know.

Reactions: Debi
I don't think anyone noticed the sounds from hell playing behind the Dune clip.
that was a good show, I remember listening to it when it was on and I fell asleep and had weird dreams and woke up and forgot i had the show on and heard the noises.

We have about 8 minutes left here for show thread, and since I'm locking it to further comments, if anyone wants to stay over and chat about RCH tonight, you may use the random chat thread for that.

Really? That's so cool! That's all I wanted to happen, and that's why I did it. Now I finally know it did!

Get some Yellow Submarine in there somewhere lol

I liked Armand's idea of Mel's Hole! lol I read that idea and laughed it was so good!

Reactions: amused1
I am still listening to Art and trying to stay focused on something positive. I had a very positive experience last week. I found two old portrait photos from the 1800's in the store I work in. Both had names and location on the back of the photos. I have an Ancestry account so I looked them up and was able to return the photos to their respective families. I only spent $1 each and a postage stamp to send them. Sure feels good when that happens.

Reactions: 7Critter
I am still listening to Art and trying to stay focused on something positive. I had a very positive experience last week. I found two old portrait photos from the 1800's in the store I work in. Both had names and location on the back of the photos. I have an Ancestry account so I looked them up and was able to return the photos to their respective families. I only spent $1 each and a postage stamp to send them. Sure feels good when that happens.
You amaze me with your kindness, amused. That is SUCH a loving thing to do!

Reactions: amused1
that was a good show, I remember listening to it when it was on and I fell asleep and had weird dreams and woke up and forgot i had the show on and heard the noises.
I used to live in a 5th wheel camper in the mountains of NC. I would listen to Art outside at night, and was actually surrounded by fog during one of his bigfoot shows, when a branch snapped in the woods behind me. Closest to soiling myself I ever came

Reactions: Debi and amused1
Status
Not open for further replies.