11-9-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

Exhausting day, trying not to get impatient with customer service agents. That's where stress comes in - having to hold back and not snap at people!
I snapped at one this morning. However, they had it coming! They snapped at me yesterday and were wrong. I took a bit of pleasure in proving that today..lol

• Big Grin
Reactions: garnetsilver
At that amount, there is no real difference! lol

Trying to get this stuff before I end up seeing it on a YouTube video listed as lost media

Hi all.

Going to be AWOL from the forum for a few days. My wife and friend were hit by a van driver this morning and my wife took the brunt of the impact on the passenger side. Fire Brigade had to cut her out and Ambulance rushed her to A&E.

Due to ongoing Covid issues, I am not permitted to be with her at present, so waiting for her to be moved to a ward. Not life-threatening injuries that I am aware of, but some serious injuries. She is currently undergoing X-Rays and will be on an ECG soon as she has low blood pressure which may be just through shock, or internal bleed.

Will be back once things settle.
Praying for all. So sorry to read this.

• Love it
Reactions: Debi
Good evening Debi. I am late again. I came home from my moms today with a chill. I wasn’t feeling well after dinner. After some Tylenol and hot tea , I’m feeling better.

Good evening Debi. I am late again. I came home from my moms today with a chill. I wasn’t feeling well after dinner. After some Tylenol and hot tea , I’m feeling better.
Girl, you have got to slow down a bit. You are wearing yourself out. Hope you feel better!

Girl, you have got to slow down a bit. You are wearing yourself out. Hope you feel better!
I do thanks. I had a work lunch with old co workers yesterday so I moved scrabble day to today. I had to go see the horse in the morning. Tomorrow is Fiona babysitting day. Thursday is free.

Not going to lie I kinda shed tears at these movies now that Alan Rickman is passed

I do thanks. I had a work lunch with old co workers yesterday so I moved scrabble day to today. I had to go see the horse in the morning. Tomorrow is Fiona babysitting day. Thursday is free.
Don't fill up Thursday! Make that a "Lynne" day!

Reactions: Lynne