11-9-2018 FRIDAY ! Live Chat Thread

Well he admitted to not believing in any of it but didn’t offer up any theories.
Exactly! But I did have a great time on this thread tonight! I still want your cold meds, Lynne! lol

Reactions: Lynne
I get called to make him stop yelling at the cats. At this hour of the night. Nope. I'm gonna yell at those damn cats, too! The 4 of them need to be rehomed.

that is 4 too many. I would be FURRRIOUS

Well he admitted to not believing in any of it but didn’t offer up any theories.
oh he has beliefs he just doesnt share them on the air he's kind of got assburgers

I get called to make him stop yelling at the cats. At this hour of the night. Nope. I'm gonna yell at those damn cats, too! The 4 of them need to be rehomed.
She probably loves them. I can see him being crazy mad but it won’t help the situation.

okay, i must go watch the new supernatural with the monster that stole my donut

that is 4 too many. I would be FURRRIOUS
He is FURRIous! And I can't blame him!
She probably loves them. I can see him being crazy mad but it won’t help the situation.
Lynne, these cats are almost feral...in the house...and they don't use the litter box. They go on the floor or whever the mood strikes.

how do you tell someone they need to diet without pissing them off?

Exactly! But I did have a great time on this thread tonight! I still want your cold meds, Lynne! lol
I’m not used to being indoors. I have to be outside some.