11-8-2021 Monday Live Chat

Hiya. I brought home a Black Lab puppy that someone evidently dumped where I park my work truck today. I’d love to keep him but my brother is in the process of moving back in and his dog is also back and he’s half Lab/Pit bull. We can handle one but two is a lot for us at this point.

We’re going to hopefully take him to a no kill shelter where he should be adopted out quickly.

Hiya. I brought home a Black Lab puppy that someone evidently dumped where I park my work truck today. I’d love to keep him but my brother is in the process of moving back in and his dog is also back and he’s half Lab/Pit bull. We can handle one but two is a lot for us at this point.

We’re going to hopefully take him to a no kill shelter where he should be adopted out quickly.
Bless your heart for stepping up and taking him to safety! You were an angel today. Wish you could keep him!

Bless your heart for stepping up and taking him to safety! You were an angel today. Wish you could keep him!
He jumped into my personal truck yesterday when I had to make a run to the warehouse in the morning. I thought that if I saw him today, I'd try taking him. I saw him first thing this morning and when I got back. The owner said that he first appeared on Saturday.

Reactions: Debi
He jumped into my personal truck yesterday when I had to make a run to the warehouse in the morning. I thought that if I saw him today, I'd try taking him. I saw him first thing this morning and when I got back. The owner said that he first appeared on Saturday.
I know how much you'd love a pup. Sure it wouldn't work with the other dog?

I know how much you'd love a pup. Sure it wouldn't work with the other dog?
We really aren’t sure yet. I’m glad I saw him regardless as to what happens. It looks like he was just dropped off but in an area with plenty of people day in, day out.

We really aren’t sure yet. I’m glad I saw him regardless as to what happens. It looks like he was just dropped off but in an area with plenty of people day in, day out.
He's safer off the streets and at least you can give him food and water now. You did good, Wolf.

Evening everybody

Pretty good