11-5-2018 Monday Live Chat Thread

All joking aside debi I'm curious I found a video series that I like on Facebook called buzzfeed unsolved sports conspiracies if I was to post some of them which section would they go under

All joking aside debi I'm curious I found a video series that I like on Facebook called buzzfeed unsolved sports conspiracies if I was to post some of them which section would they go under
We have a section there called Random, hon. Might work well there. We also have weird stories area. Take your pick.

Ok because there's a couple that I'd like to put on there although I just remembered I probably can't because of language never mind

Oh it's nothing x rated but definitely R I means it's bleeped but it's also typed in the videos ie hey what is this sh** and the f word us used it's bleeped but you can tell what they are saying

So yeah it's a bit harsh

Oh it's nothing x rated but definitely R I means it's bleeped but it's also typed in the videos ie hey what is this sh** and the f word us used it's bleeped but you can tell what they are saying
Well, tell ya what. Send me one later on PM and I'll look at it tomorrow and let you know. I'll check it out.