11-4-2019 Monday Live Chat Thread

Eat where the old folks eat. Good inexpensive meal with friendly service. Dad and I ate at the American Legion; had bratwurst, fries, beer, two meals for $14 including donation to their fund raiser. I didn't know anyone but Dad did.

Reactions: Debi
Eat where the old folks eat. Good inexpensive meal with friendly service. Dad and I ate at the American Legion; had bratwurst, fries, beer, two meals for $14 including donation to their fund raiser. I didn't know anyone but Dad did.
The more I hear about your dad, the surer I grow he's got the town totally scoped out and is quite the social butterfly! lol

For you late night Coast people, here's what's on the menu for tonight.

First half: Robert Kerbeck will discuss startling information about the 2018 Malibu fires including the location of the secret nuclear power plant where it all started.

Second half: David Kessler will discuss his work with Elisabeth Kübler Ross identifying the five stages of grief, and why adding a new sixth stage is important for healing and moving on in life after loss.

Happy mon oh wait:D

Not bad just playingy game and I'm going to start working on a writing project to send into a podcast I listen to