11-30-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

It's a Wonderful Life
Christmas Vacation
Elf because Colombo is in it.
E4La27wL.jpeg
MmSMZJ0X.jpeg

Good morning all!

Wow, it doesn't take long to sleep away six hours! I woke up an hour early at 3 AM to find myself in a cold sweat. I managed to find a dry section of sheet and get back to sleep for another hour. Felt fine when I got up for good so not sure what that was about. Could have been the Pug plastered against my side much of the night, she moved to her mom's pillow after I got up at 3. I am amazed at the heat a small dog can put out. Pug trivia: Using the thermal imager, I have found that the tip of a dog's nose is some 30 degrees cooler than the warmest part of the dog, and a Pug's normal body temperature is nearly 102 degrees, 3 degrees F warmer than we are and 4 degrees F warmer than my wife, who's normal body temp is only 97.5F for some odd reason.
My brother is supposed to swing by the house later this afternoon to pick up a bunch of stuff we have been storing for him in the garage all summer, I told him it would have to go before December so I can get the car back in there for winter, today is his day of reckoning. It will be good to see that pile disappear. Now to just get my daughter's stuff and the ex-wife's last few items out of there (it's only been eleven years lol).
The paranormal team is going to see the new Ghostbusters sequel tonight as a group activity, with dinner before the show. Got our tickets days ago, looking forward to a fun night with my tribe and no gear lol. Though it would be funny to show up at the theater with the SLS camera.

Have a great day, my friends. Two mornings down, only three more to go before another blessed weekend. Yes, to those of us not yet retired, the weekends are still held in very high regard, lol!

I'd go with 1, 10 and 11.

Christmas Vacation is my wife's favorite Christmas movie, we watch it every year while wrapping presents.

It's a Wonderful Life was one of my favorites growing up as Jimmy Stewart was that image of what a good family man is supposed to be despite the serious issues he was going through.

Die Hard. No explanation needed.