11-29-2022 Tuesday Live Chat

*Did you play with these as a kid?

View attachment 44151
We played "extreme Jarts" to make things more challenging. We'd set the hoop targets significantly further apart than the rules called for and throw the Jarts overhand. We'd also throw them overhand at old dead trees and an ratty old barn like regular darts.

We played "extreme Jarts" to makes things more challenging. We'd set the hoop targets significantly further apart than the rules called for and throw the Jarts overhand. We'd also throw them overhand at old dead trees and an ratty old barn like regular darts.
We played with them too, and I remember thinking as a kid how dangerous they were lol. They really were fun though.

Good morning gang. Yesterday was so busy I didn't get back here last night. Anything new happening?

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
Hiya !
Tuesday is the second day of my weekend and I'm going to finish off winterizing and get the Christmas decorations down.
55° w/ 45 mph wind gusts. And then the bottom is going to fall out tonight. Oooof.

The chicken is defrosted and I'm going to try the fajita recipe.
Hope everybody has a nice and productive day or an unproductive day if you're into that.
ZX2O9aoeLWFi.jpeg
sPA2ESy84c68.jpeg

I'm sticking with that alien theory ! It sounds so much more interesting than forgetfulness and cluelessness when you walk into the room.

Hiya !
Tuesday is the second day of my weekend and I'm going to finish off winterizing and get the Christmas decorations down.
55° w/ 45 mph wind gusts. And then the bottom is going to fall out tonight. Oooof.

The chicken is defrosted and I'm going to try the fajita recipe.
Hope everybody has a nice and productive day or an unproductive day if you're into that.
View attachment 44172
View attachment 44173

I'm sticking with that alien theory ! It sounds so much more interesting than forgetfulness and cluelessness when you walk into the room.
I love those memes, hysterical.

I was watching an episode of "A Haunting." I was shocked to see that so called paranormal experts that were called in, used a Ouija board to find out what was happening! Needless to say, the energy was demonic and it continued.