11-29-2022 Tuesday Live Chat

We're supposed to get thunderstorms and wind from it here. Then we plunge from 60 degrees down to a high of 30 tomorrow! Bit of a drop.
It's supposed to cap out in the mid 50's tomorrow. I'll take it after a few warmer days, but at least it's been tolerable. I just wish that Fall was Fall and it didn't shift from one season to the other at the drop of a dime. It's just so crazy.

It's supposed to cap out in the mid 50's tomorrow. I'll take it after a few warmer days, but at least it's been tolerable. I just wish that Fall was Fall and it didn't shift from one season to the other at the drop of a dime. It's just so crazy.
Just saw bad storms reported over MS.

1669754932561.png

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hiya !
I'll be back in an hour.
Been a productive and creative day !

Reactions: Debi
LvCQgtM7zjdc.jpeg

Hiya !
Made the fajitas for the first time ! And then did six quarts of Powerbowl stuff that I just scoop out and eat for most of my meals between salads. It's a fajita version of chicken veg. & rice.
Two chicken breasts with onions and green pepper and lots of garlic sauteed. Just like you do a fajita.
White rice with chili powder and cumin seasonings. The cumin gives it that earthy smell and flavor.
10 oz of corn with a can of diced tomatoes with garlic,olive oil,and herbs. Pinto beans for a bunch of fiber and protein plus an earthy flavor.
Because this is the first time with the fajitas I use the McCormick brand seasoning and son of a gun that was spot on.

View attachment 44194

Hiya !
Made the fajitas for the first time ! And then did six quarts of Powerbowl stuff that I just scoop out and eat for most of my meals between salads. It's a fajita version of chicken veg. & rice.
Two chicken breasts with onions and green pepper and lots of garlic sauteed. Just like you do a fajita.
White rice with chili powder and cumin seasonings. The cumin gives it that earthy smell and flavor.
10 oz of corn with a can of diced tomatoes with garlic,olive oil,and herbs. Pinto beans for a bunch of fiber and protein plus an earthy flavor.
Because this is the first time with the fajitas I use the McCormick brand seasoning and son of a gun that was spot on.
Sounds delicious!