11-29-2020 Sunday Live Chat

Haven't seen Lynne today since this morning. I'm wondering if she decided to move her horse back home. She has had trouble at the stables he's at. Hopefully she's just resting today, cuz that girl has been busy!

Haven't seen Lynne today since this morning. I'm wondering if she decided to move her horse back home. She has had trouble at the stables he's at. Hopefully she's just resting today, cuz that girl has been busy!
She's a hard worker....always busy. Maybe catch up with her tomorrow.

She's a hard worker....always busy. Maybe catch up with her tomorrow.
She should be here tomorrow night. I will be sure and let her know you'll be around. She usually pops on about 9.

Good to see you and others. I though Paintman would show. It's been a long day, so I'll catch everyone tomorrow night. Shazam!

Good to see you and others. I though Paintman would show. It's been a long day, so I'll catch everyone tomorrow night. Shazam!
Shazam! See ya later! (Betting Paint fell asleep!)

Reactions: T-Bob
So! Tonight's intention prayer going up now so I don't miss my timing!

May we all remember how to love one another. May peace and healing be present in the world.

We give thanks for the new vaccines heading our way. May this virus be defeated.

May all those who have asked for prayer from us be blessed with their highest good.

Amen
Amen

Reactions: Debi