11-27-2020 Friday Live Chat

Hi Wolf. I'm just now functioning a bit after getting to bed late last night / this morning. Mrs Critter kept me going too long yesterday. Some coffee is helping the waking cause.
I'm about to grab myself a ice cold Mt. Dew. That's coffee for me. It's going to rain here for most of the day. Should be an even better day to relax.

Mornin PaulM. I do like Diet Mt Dew, but ice cold and early morning doesn't agree with me

We "acquired" one of the large, wheeled trash cans a few weeks ago during three days of high winds. I've asked all the neighbors if it's theirs, no one claimed it. I called the trash collection company, and they say no one around me has reported one lost or stolen. They further told me if I use it, I'll be charged for a second can. So, the forlorned brown unit sits idle, empty, and unloved at the end of our cul-de-sac.

We "acquired" one of the large, wheeled trash cans a few weeks ago during three days of high winds. I've asked all the neighbors if it's theirs, no one claimed it. I called the trash collection company, and they say no one around me has reported one lost or stolen. They further told me if I use it, I'll be charged for a second can. So, the forlorned brown unit sits idle, empty, and unloved at the end of our cul-de-sac.
Perhaps a neighbor had two cans and now only wants to be charged for one can.

Reactions: garnetsilver