11-27-2020 Friday Live Chat

Tonight's prayer/Intention. I hope you'll join your virtual hands and hearts and join in.

May we all remember how to love one another. May peace and healing be present in the world.

We give thanks for the new vaccines heading our way. May this virus be defeated.

May all those who have asked for prayer from us be blessed with their highest good.

Amen
Amen

Reactions: Debi
Tonight's prayer/Intention. I hope you'll join your virtual hands and hearts and join in.

May we all remember how to love one another. May peace and healing be present in the world.

We give thanks for the new vaccines heading our way. May this virus be defeated.

May all those who have asked for prayer from us be blessed with their highest good.

Amen
Amen

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Hi Duke and Garnet! Thanks for joining in and good to see you guys.

Reactions: Duke
I made a run to a grocery store deli about ten miles outside of town and bought a fried catfish plate. And it's always good, but for some reason today, it was even better.
Ahhhh, you Southern boys and the catfish! lol I'm really glad you got to enjoy it today! I am still looking at one more piece of chocolate pie with my name on it for tonight.