11-27-2020 Friday Live Chat

1606500236047.png

Reactions: garnetsilver
We "acquired" one of the large, wheeled trash cans a few weeks ago during three days of high winds. I've asked all the neighbors if it's theirs, no one claimed it. I called the trash collection company, and they say no one around me has reported one lost or stolen. They further told me if I use it, I'll be charged for a second can. So, the forlorned brown unit sits idle, empty, and unloved at the end of our cul-de-sac.
For the Love of All That's holy - keep it !
I use mine for lawn cleanup and leaves. Job site garbage can. it has a million and one uses.
You won the lotto.

Reactions: Debi
For the Love of All That's holy - keep it !
I use mine for lawn cleanup and leaves. Job site garbage can. it has a million and one uses.
You won the lotto.
Hey Paint! Did you get to play with paint today?

Good evening, folks. I do believe everyone is still suffering from a turkey coma. I know I am! lol It's ham for Christmas, gang. lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
Tonight's prayer/Intention. I hope you'll join your virtual hands and hearts and join in.

May we all remember how to love one another. May peace and healing be present in the world.

We give thanks for the new vaccines heading our way. May this virus be defeated.

May all those who have asked for prayer from us be blessed with their highest good.

Amen

Reactions: 7Critter