11/27/2015 Open Lines

I think I'm gonna play diablo 3 a bit then lay down
I'll see you all tomorrow we'll figure out a podcast to listen to maybe bob's show, I haven't listened to him in a while.

I think I'm gonna play diablo 3 a bit then lay down
I'll see you all tomorrow we'll figure out a podcast to listen to maybe bob's show, I haven't listened to him in a while.
Good night Armand. It was nice to talk live tonight.

Mokey, what is the significance of 19.5 ? Is it he angle that the side of pyramid makes with the horizon ?

A central tenet of these views holds that vast amounts of energy originating from dimensions we cannot perceive are available at latitudes 19.5° both south and north on the Sun and every planet in the solar system. Hoagland points to the colossal volcano, Olympus Mons, on Mars as the supreme example. Olympus Mons is at 18.3°N 227°E. Hyperdimensional physics is not taught in any recognized institution of learning anywhere in the world, and 19.5° energy on planet Earth has not yet been demonstrated.

The “19.5° is an important number” stems from his whole “hyperdimensional physics” mythos. Again, something I’m not going to go into. Partly because it’s incomprehensible, nonsensical, and made up. Suffice to say, “A tenet of these views holds that vast amounts of energy originating from dimensions we cannot perceive are available at latitudes 19.5° both south and north on the Sun and every planet in the solar system”