11-26-2022 Saturday Live Chat

Hmmm...wonder who got the contents on that shipment?
My guess is no one. I was once sending out a mass mailing for a company. It was a form letter inviting addressees to an event. I printed address labels and a bunch of invitation letters. The next task was to put the address labels on the envelopes, fold the letter and stuff it it in the envelopes.

A few days letter, we got a call from an addressee asking why he got an empty envelope. :)

My guess is no one. I was once sending out a mass mailing for a company. It was a form letter inviting addressees to an event. I printed address labels and a bunch of invitation letters. The next task was to put the address labels on the envelopes, fold the letter and stuff it it in the envelopes.

A few days letter, we got a call from an addressee asking why he got an empty envelope. :)
I'm thinking that is what happened here.

Reactions: Debi
I did report it. It was difficult to do it online, because I couldn't check off "yes the package arrived but it was empty!" I had to speak to an associate; they are giving me a refund.

Reactions: Debi
Sounds like a packaging error like Critter mentioned. Hope you get whatever you ordered eventually!

Reactions: garnetsilver