11-26-2021 Friday Live Chat

Yes and I brought some home. Lol. I’m glad to read you had a good holiday too.

Hi Garnet. Your dinner looks good.
I had a feeling the first chance you had at it you'd buy extra! lol Glad you guys got an evening out. And sounds like you had a big Thanksgiving together!

Reactions: garnetsilver
I had a feeling the first chance you had at it you'd buy extra! lol Glad you guys got an evening out. And sounds like you had a big Thanksgiving together!
I was worried about going to the theatre with covid so high in my state but jim really wanted to go. We wore masks and were able to sit away from others. Probably a dumb move but we felt lucky today.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I was worried about going to the theatre with covid so high in my state but jim really wanted to go. We wore masks and were able to sit away from others. Probably a dumb move but we felt lucky today.
Be aware a new strain popped up today in Africa. They are shutting down flights from there to most countries as of a few hours ago.

I saw your state is really high. I say you were lucky and you wore the mask, have the vax, and did all the right things. Sometimes you just need a dose of "normal".

Be aware a new strain popped up today in Africa. They are shutting down flights from there to most countries as of a few hours ago.

I saw your state is really high. I say you were lucky and you wore the mask, have the vax, and did all the right things. Sometimes you just need a dose of "normal".
That was it. Jim got the booster. I still need to get mine. My parents have gotten their booster too. I heard about the new strain. This is so scary.

That was it. Jim got the booster. I still need to get mine. My parents have gotten their booster too. I heard about the new strain. This is so scary.
This new one is for sure. Over 30 mutations in one variant is huge. Let's all pray the thing doesn't take a foothold.

I have my guys set up at CVS on Weds. for their boosters.

I am heading off to bed. I have had a busy two days. I hope to be here more this weekend.

Reactions: Debi
I am heading off to bed. I have had a busy two days. I hope to be here more this weekend.
Get some rest and goodnight! It's gonna be an early night for most of us I think!

260783758_924424848189103_3438665043652766592_n.jpg

Reactions: Lynne