11-26-2021 Friday Live Chat

I order mine from Chewy, and sometimes they are out of my favorite brands too. BTW, I have a heater like the one you describe; I've had it for over ten years and it is still doing great!
Chewy has been out of my brand for the bulldog as well. I talked to someone who makes their own dog food and I may have to go that way soon if this keeps up. Bulldog bellies are sensitive!

Just got my son and hubs an appt. for their boosters on Weds. Was trying for Monday but no openings. Did get the same time for the two of them for Weds. Just read about a new variant out there and those boys are getting those boosters.

Good plan. We all took take home plates from daughter's last night. I am good for about three days.
Tomorrow we do turkey soup! lol I'll make homemade bread to go with it. That's IF they get through the other leftover side dishes today. If not, one more day and THEN turkey soup! lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
Tomorrow we do turkey soup! lol I'll make homemade bread to go with it. That's IF they get through the other leftover side dishes today. If not, one more day and THEN turkey soup! lol
I always figured that the best cooks are those that can do a makeover with leftovers.

261087573_10160695886642814_1958184575537507956_n.jpg

Just got my son and hubs an appt. for their boosters on Weds. Was trying for Monday but no openings. Did get the same time for the two of them for Weds. Just read about a new variant out there and those boys are getting those boosters.
I've got to get mine, too. Mr. Garnet is already scheduled for his.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
I've got to get mine, too. Mr. Garnet is already scheduled for his.
I did the CVS store for the appts. I went there this last round for my booster and they were quick and efficiant. In and out very quickly. Weds. were the first openings available, so I snagged them. I'm not thrilled to read about this new variant. It had so much mutation on the spike I'm concerned. So is WHO. This beast is mutating in ways nobody has seen before.

• Wow
I did the CVS store for the appts. I went there this last round for my booster and they were quick and efficiant. In and out very quickly. Weds. were the first openings available, so I snagged them. I'm not thrilled to read about this new variant. It had so much mutation on the spike I'm concerned. So is WHO. This beast is mutating in ways nobody has seen before.
Scary!

I just enjoyed my first Thanksgiving leftovers plate, including my daughter's yummy corn souffle and sweet potato.