11-26-2021 Friday Live Chat

V2AjuVNq.jpeg
Hiya !
Gonna do leaves & finish putting up some insulation today. Eat leftovers.
Have a good day everybody !

Debi, painted half of the house and the garage last week. The neighbors are happy.
20211122_153156.jpg

Debi, painted half of the house and the garage last week. The neighbors are happy.
View attachment 36480
Good deal, Paint! In the weather conditions we've had that is excellent.

Talked to my son down in Florida yesterday. He said getting paint for jobs down there has been really bad. He's been reduced to having to go with Walmart paint a time or two, and some of the other jobs can't even complete for him to get in. Drywallers having issues getting needed supplies.

I went to the grocery store yesterday and the canned cat food was almost cleaned out. They had about a dozen cans of the generic brand. Stunned. And $3.50 cat litter sells for $4.

But the two boys are doing well and they are in their beds in front of the new space heater.
The heater is pretty neat - it looks like a radiator but you plug it into the wall and instead of working off of steam the heating element heats up an enclosed circuit of oil.
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. We did.

I went to the grocery store yesterday and the canned cat food was almost cleaned out. They had about a dozen cans of the generic brand. Stunned. And $3.50 cat litter sells for $4.

But the two boys are doing well and they are in their beds in front of the new space heater.
The heater is pretty neat - it looks like a radiator but you plug it into the wall and instead of working off of steam the heating element heats up an enclosed circuit of oil.
Had a lovely Thanksgiving here. Good food and a quiet day.

I've had trouble sourcing dog food as well. And both of mine have specific needs/wants so we are spicing up the offerings with more table food and vitamins. Getting creative here.

We have one space heater for the main area, and I have actually blocked off the den completely. It's all leaky windows in there. It gets min. heat but doesn't impact the main house now and draw it down. Tarps...they have many uses! We are lucky our bedrooms stay pretty warm without additional heating other than the furnace. I'll be watching our heat bill closely, for sure.

Good deal ! I use a combination of sleeping bags and visqueen.
I'm going to bundle up and give it an hour with the leaf blower. Some days it reminds me of the Greek myth of Sisyphus.

Reactions: Debi

I order mine from Chewy, and sometimes they are out of my favorite brands too. BTW, I have a heater like the one you describe; I've had it for over ten years and it is still doing great!

• Love it
Reactions: Paintman and Debi