11-26-2020 Thursday Live Chat

Up to my elbows in food prep, but wanted to stop by and say I am thankful today for my PNF Family!
The Critter clan is doing a similar thing. We are not hosting a dinner today. We are attending one and bringing some food to the party. By we, I mean Mrs Critter is preparing food. My contribution was shopping for the ingredients.

Finishing up deviled eggs...all two dozen of them. Turkey in the oven, and the rest is fairly easy. Keeping it simple to cook this year.

I'm hoping my current houseguests get out long enough today to have their Thanksgiving with friends so I can have one myself and hopefully start to unwind afterwards with no drama from them. I'm in serious need of some alone time.

I'm hoping my current houseguests get out long enough today to have their Thanksgiving with friends so I can have one myself and hopefully start to unwind afterwards with no drama from them. I'm in serious need of some alone time.
Then I hope that happens for you, Wolf. If they won't leave, start howling! :D

Then I hope that happens for you, Wolf. If they won't leave, start howling! :D
Me too. I'm surprised I didn't start howling yesterday with the rain that pushed through. I got soaked. Wind-driven rain is the worst. But it's gorgeous outside today.