11-26-2020 Thursday Live Chat

One of my favorites too. Of course there are not many fruit or berry pies that I don't like. :) I had keylime pie today that was outstanding.
Oh, I do like that as well. Geez, don't make me hungry again. I might explode.

One of my favorites too. Of course there are not many fruit or berry pies that I don't like. :) I had keylime pie today that was outstanding.
Oooooh! I like that kind of pie Critter when it is so tart that it makes my cheeks sore from squinting.

Reactions: garnetsilver
That’s why you have the disposable kind so it doesn’t hurt that you won’t be able to find the bottom that goes with the top you will find in the back of the cabinet.
These were not actual Tupperware, but they were the more pricey reusable ones. Gabe and I have a "thing" about him and my containers....I buy them, he promises to give them back, and I never see them again. It's pretty much a gimme. lol Love that kid but this is one of our fightin' areas of contention!

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I've been writing threats to DISH TV tonight on FB. We are about to lose at least 4 local stations due to a dispute....at once. Really? In the middle of a pandemic, holiday season, these idiots can't split the cost and play nice? They have ticked me off tonight. lol Owl loose on facebook can be bad...

Reactions: garnetsilver
My Peoria son cooked today for his family. He's actually very good at it. My granddaughter sent me a picture of the apron she asked him to wear. It said "Please don't make me poison your food." My granddaughter has quite the sense of humor...lol

Reactions: Paintman