11-25-2022 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

Good Friday morning, all

Anyone up for Black Friday shopping ?
Anyone still sleeping off yesterday's food ?
I actually ate very little this year. My bro in law smoked the turkey this year and turned out awesome. I never do Black Friday. It is probably best as i'd no doubt knock out one or more of the nutjobs and spend my post holiday in the hoosegow lol.

WvKejeaO1ZUd.jpeg
mn6Q5weXi3jg.jpeg
Hiya !
Hope everybody has another good day.. Going to hang up some Christmas lights at my house and Mom's. Clean. Winterizing.
It's going to be nice out.

Good Friday morning, all

Anyone up for Black Friday shopping ?
Anyone still sleeping off yesterday's food ?
I am cooking today, wish it was shopping lol. Thanksgiving celebrations are just a lot of work for us ladies. I did, however, get to watch the football game yesterday since we are celebrating today. First time in many years I got to see the entire thing.

I actually ate very little this year. My bro in law smoked the turkey this year and turned out awesome. I never do Black Friday. It is probably best as i'd no doubt knock out one or more of the nutjobs and spend my post holiday in the hoosegow lol.
I never go out either. I may however look at a few websites tonight when the festivities are over.

Good morning gang. I must admit I don't feel much like celebrating today due to the loose of our beloved Jad mom. My thoughts will be with Jad for a long time about this. I have the turkey cooking in a giant cooking bad, which hopefully will make me look good when it turns out delicious ;bg3 . Have a wonderful day everyone whatever your plans are today.