11-25-2022 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

I ordered myself an $8 gift today. I've worn off the letters on my keyboard so ordered glow in the dark ones to put on. :p Now I can type in the middle of the night...lol
Oh boy, you will be busy all night lol.

Reactions: garnetsilver
You are the caretaker over there, so no surprise you over did it. I am presently trying to type with a cat on my lap and a dog on my feet. I have been too busy lately to give them attention.
They need their attention, mama!

My son here has been doing a lot to help us so I'm not the only one "doing". Bless that boy for having a sweet, caring heart.

Reactions: Lynne
I'm a touch typest, but I gotta line up on the keys first! Middle of the night it's not so easy. Every keyboard I've ever owned I've typed the lettering right off.
It will be very helpful. I type by touch too but I must admit sometimes I need to look for certain symbols.

I'm a touch typest, but I gotta line up on the keys first! Middle of the night it's not so easy. Every keyboard I've ever owned I've typed the lettering right off.
He is a blessing to live at home to help you both.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
He is a blessing to live at home to help you both.
That's for sure. And I tell him that often. I think people need to hear how much they are appreciated as often as possible so he pretty much gets a dose of it daily. And it's well earned.

Is mom doing OK now?

1669430638258.png

That's for sure. And I tell him that often. I think people need to hear how much they are appreciated as often as possible so he pretty much gets a dose of it daily. And it's well earned.

Is mom doing OK now?
She is pretty much back to her normal self. She is slower and moves more carefully but doing well. Thanks for asking.

She is pretty much back to her normal self. She is slower and moves more carefully but doing well. Thanks for asking.
Moving slower is half the battle. I do that myself. Those dang green oxygen hoses are like snag lines! And we've got two of them here.