11-25-2021 Thursday Live Chat

Happy Turkey Day to those who celebrate and Happy Random Thursday in November to those across the pond!

I genuinely enjoy cooking in general so today is like a fun filled adventure for me. I've been eyeing the turkey thawing like a kid staring at wrapped presents under the tree, I want so badly to open it but I know I'm supposed to wait.
I think it’s time to start cooking it if you eat mid day.

Happy Turkey Day to those who celebrate and Happy Random Thursday in November to those across the pond!

I genuinely enjoy cooking in general so today is like a fun filled adventure for me. I've been eyeing the turkey thawing like a kid staring at wrapped presents under the tree, I want so badly to open it but I know I'm supposed to wait.
Happy thanksgiving Steve

To all those dropping in today Id like to remind you all that Debi provides this table of information and fellowship of her own generosity. You don’t see any annoying adds or pop ups here because of that. Your donations help keep this sight up and running. Most people attending a dinner today will bring a dish to share, keep this in mind as you feed your mind here. There is a handy and easy donation button in the menu list.

This reminder is of my own opinion and not of the site.
Lynne is always so kind and considerate in her posts. I'll put it a little more succinctly and to the point, "It wouldn't hurt you to cough up a few bucks to support the forum."

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Gary-and-Becky-burning-1448560852.gif

Good morning all!

Turkey Day is upon us. I awoke early to get a few things going. We are delivering dinner later today to my wife's sister and her husband who are both sick right now, otherwise it's just us all day. No visitors, both daughters are spending the holiday at their other parents' house. The one in Tampa is flying up at Christmas for a week. I left work early yesterday feeling exhausted, and proceeded to sleep almost all day but feel much better today. Probably the last two months catching up to me.

Have a good day, all my friends, and enjoy your holiday, fellow Americans!