11-24-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

n.jpg

New golf club project -
shopping.jpeg
I managed to hold on to every putter I ever played. Going back to 1977. With one exception and I found out you can buy these things pretty cheap on eBay. The McGregor Tommy Armour ironmaster !
My dad won some Pro Shop credit at his Club in the late 70s and gave me this putter. I lost it in a bet in high school and then won it back. Dad would have brained me. Then about 10 years ago I took it to my friends machine shop and sandblasted off the chrome and polished out the nicks. Then I handed it off to my friend to get it hard chromed. He was a drug counselor and got busted for dealing drugs. When he went to prison that putter was lost.
Anyway I'm going to do the same thing and put on a new shaft and maybe a leather-wrapped grip.
This should be a fun January project.

Reactions: Paulm and titch2k6
Painted 1/2 the house and the garage.
20211122_153155.jpg
It was too windy to spray so I globbed it on with a roller and laid it off with a brush. The finish turned out really nice. 15 hours over 4 days. You can paint outside in the 40's - just limit yourself to 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.. Stay in the sun.
The green shutter color and door color was something left over from a job that I don't even remember. That was one of those happy accidents ! In the spring I'm going to put on a faux wood finish on the garage door.

Good morning, everyone, nice job on the house, Paint

Reactions: Paintman