11-23-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

And tonight we are back to watching Oak Island dig another hole. Will treasure ever be found? Will we live to see the end of this series? Stay tuned as we see what's in hole #438.

Good morning Critter, Titch, everyone.

Yesterday was a work marathon but I got almost caught up. I also tweaked my back so have to go slow today. No good deed goes unpunished. :( Stiff as a board and until my pain meds kick-in, it's fun to watch me try and walk, lol. Physical comedy, one might say. The current pain meds are reaching the end of their usefulness, as it's taking longer and longer for them to start working, and they don't last as long. I want to explore acupuncture next, my doctor is ex-army and offers the treatment, calls it "combat acupuncture" so count me in. With my luck the pins will be 20-penny nails, lol.

My wife has a doctor appointment at 2:30 so I'll be out of the office by 1:00 today. I may try and squeeze in a visit to Harbor Freight on the way home, they lie on the same route. I need another storage case for some new UFO hunting gear we picked up earlier this year. That little side interest can become way more spendy than ghost hunting, my friends, you have been warned.

Tomorrow will be a chance to tie up any loose ends before the 4-day weekend, at this point it can go either way. A breeze or a hurricane, we'll see.

My wife's brain cleared remarkably over the weekend, to a point she hasn't been at for years- we are wondering now if the brain bleed has been slowly happening for a year or two, completely undiagnosed. But it's incredibly good news no matter the reason. To see her come back at all after nearly four years of decline is nothing short of a miracle. Even she is nearly in tears to have her mind clear up again. The Thanksgiving timing was obviously added by the Universe for effect. Mother Nature has a flair for underscore, lol.

Time to find some employment around here, back pain or not. Can't pop another pill until 1 PM.

Have a great day, everyone!
I will keep her in my God box, just the same. Great news!