11/23/2015 Dr. Michio Kaku

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
MFLCT-Banner-1123-MK.jpg

Dr. Michio Kaku is a theoretical physicist who continues Einstein’s search for a “Theory of Everything,” seeking to unify the four fundamental forces of the universe: the strong force, the weak force, gravity and electromagnetism. He co-founded the String Field Theory and is also a bestselling author, acclaimed public speaker, renowned futurist, and popularizer of science .

Dr. Kaku is the author of several Ph.D. level textbooks and has had more than 70 articles published in physics journals, covering topics such as superstring theory, supergravity, supersymmetry, and hadronic physics. He has starred in science programs on Discovery, Science Channel, BBC, ABC, and the History Channel. Dr. Kaku hosts Science Fantastic and Explorations in Science, two weekly radio programs heard on stations around the country and podcast around the world.

Website: Explorations in Science :: Official Website of Dr. Michio Kaku
Facebook: Dr. Michio Kaku

Books:
Dr. Michio Kaku Book1.jpg Dr. Michio Kaku Book2.jpg Dr. Michio Kaku Book3.jpg

Reactions: Mokey
HOW TO LISTEN TO ART BELL RADIO:

LIVE:
Now of course you can listen to Art Bell for FREE during the LIVE broadcast of the show, at 9pm Pacific / Midnight Eastern. However….

Archives: You can join the Time Travelers and travel back to listen to Art’s archived shows the next morning or on the weekend. You canstream them right from the membership area, or download them into your MP3 player. IOS users can use the RSS feed link to download and listen via the Apple podcast app. NOTE: The archives will not have the music in them.

Wormhole: You can also travel forward and send messages through the Wormhole into the future directly to Art during the LIVE show.

CALL ART!
1) Telephone for U.S A: 1 (952) 225-5278 (CALL-ART)
2) Telephone for International: 203-807-0703

3) Skype: MITD51 (USA / CANADA / MEXICO)
4) Skype: MITD55 (Overseas)

5) Telephone for when Art has special topic - (575) 208 - 7787
6) Telephone for first time callers - (775) 285 - 5800

2min53sec video

Michio Kaku talks to Bill Nye about the 4 Fundamental Forces of Nature, how they manifest in natural processes and how they are detected and how they play a part in our understanding of fundamental interactions in the Standard Model of Particle Physics.

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
yea I do that same thing to my mom everything I want I buy myself so she is always stuck