11-22-2021 Monday Live Chat

I can get overloaded from them. This one did that. I think the guy is sane, just evil.
Is it just the emotion ? Or do you get info? Just me being curious

Reactions: Debi
A little of both. I just got a "knowing" with him that he's not insane. He just doesn't care.
I don’t know how you deal with that stuff. It has to be stressful.

Forgive me, but I don't think this pathetic animal SHOULD ever see the light of day again. But send him down here if Wisconsin doesn't support the death penalty. We'll happily send him on his way.

• Love it
Reactions: garnetsilver
Forgive me, but I don't think this pathetic animal SHOULD ever see the light of day again. But send him down here if Wisconsin doesn't support the death penalty. We'll happily send him on his way.
Right now I'm sure a lot of people would pay for the transport.

Totally agree.

Hi LW, how are you tonight ?

Hi Lynne. I'm feel exhausted and today wasn't even remotely long. I was done before 9. But other than that, I'm doing well. How's everything with you?
Long day too. I’m happy to be sitting on the couch and playing on line. I am decompressing.

Reactions: Lone Wolf
We'll pick him up. Free of charge.
I'm thinking there's a few states out there willing to do the same. Seriously, he is not insane. He knows what he did and was aware as he did it. The guy aimed.