11-22-2021 Monday Live Chat

I am sooo glad you got to do that! You needed the break.

That actually has hit me hard for some reason. Those poor people! And the kids who will forever be imprinted with this vision of madness. So many kids in ICU right now.
I know. The poor band was hit from behind the way it looked on the video. The high school kids didn’t even see it coming. How did he get through the baracade?

That's not to mention the Dancin' Grannies and the husband of one of them. I hope they lock this guy up and throw away the key.
Yes. He deserves the death penalty. Idk if Wi has that

Reactions: garnetsilver
The poor police officer giving the report was one on scene and is so effected he is having trouble talking

Yes. He deserves the death penalty. Idk if Wi has that
Don't know. Just let him sit in a cell and don't let him out. From what I read he shouldn't have been out in the first place.
The poor police officer giving the report was one on scene and is so effected he is having trouble talking
All of them in that small town are going to have some level of PTSD after this.

Don't know. Just let him sit in a cell and don't let him out. From what I read he shouldn't have been out in the first place.

All of them in that small town are going to have some level of PTSD after this.
The videos on line are shocking. It’s been in my mind all day.

• Sad
Reactions: Debi
The videos on line are shocking. It’s been in my mind all day.
I watched one and I couldn't watch more. It really hit me last night and when I watched one today I knew I better not watch another. I've had a lot going on and that was just overloading my emotions today when I saw it online.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I watched one and I couldn't watch more. It really hit me last night and when I watched one today I knew I better not watch another. I've had a lot going on and that was just overloading my emotions today when I saw it online.
He was out on bail for two felonies and has a long criminal history. Idk why he decided to do something like that.

He was out on bail for two felonies and has a long criminal history. Idk why he decided to do something like that.
I heard he had just had some sort of incident prior to that. Don't know if that is fact or not. Possible domestic? Some people have sold their soul...I believe he may be one of those.

I heard he had just had some sort of incident prior to that. Don't know if that is fact or not. Possible domestic? Some people have sold their soul...I believe he may be one of those.
Yep that’s what the cop said. Do you get physic impressions when these things happen?