11-21-2022 Monday Live Chat

Mornin' from a chilly 20 F Virginia. Brrr. It is so cold and dry that not even frost wants to hang around. Nevertheless, I shall declare today as FROST DAY, when all weeds and pollen creating plants shall cease to make me sneezy and weezy .
Brrrrrrr..... that is cold, weve been in the 30's overnight for a few days but should be back in the 40's at night and 60's - 70's daytime temps starting tomorrow....todays high should hit 60, which will be very nice

Space Sticks and Tang !
Surprised we didn't all get to go to the Moon.

No work yesterday or today. The general contractor didn't get the drywall taped and floated. Going to go help Mom get ready for Thanksgiving and some winterizing.

Have a great day everyone !
315280564_1143536172944635_4103440678940736455_n.jpg

Space Sticks and Tang !
Surprised we didn't all get to go to the Moon.

No work yesterday or today. The general contractor didn't get the drywall taped and floated. Going to go help Mom get ready for Thanksgiving and some winterizing.

Have a great day everyone !
View attachment 44009
Have fun with your mom. Give her lots of hugs.

Good morning all. Late to post this morning, I had to hit the ground running but have a few minutes.
17F when I got up this morning! This November is noticeably cooler than the last two Novembers.

I realized that I need to break-out my Happy Light, I am certainly not getting enough sunshine and even with Vitamin D supplements I am still getting those winter blues, so that will get fired up tonight.

Only a three day work week. This month is just flying by. I have more energy today that I did all of last week so hopefully my slow climb out of hypothyroidism is nearing an end. I have too much to do, lol.

Have a great Monday, my friends!

Good morning all. Late to post this morning, I had to hit the ground running but have a few minutes.
17F when I got up this morning! This November is noticeably cooler than the last two Novembers.

I realized that I need to break-out my Happy Light, I am certainly not getting enough sunshine and even with Vitamin D supplements I am still getting those winter blues, so that will get fired up tonight.

Only a three day work week. This month is just flying by. I have more energy today that I did all of last week so hopefully my slow climb out of hypothyroidism is nearing an end. I have too much to do, lol.

Have a great Monday, my friends!
Glad to hear your energy is returning! If its sunny out when I get up for the day, I stand in front of a window and let the sun shine on my face. Does wonders for my mood!