11-21-2020 Saturday Live Chat

so funny moment for the day i was getting stuff packed up to head out to my moms in the morning and apprently gunner was playing on my laptop with his paws on the keyboard funny dog

so funny moment for the day i was getting stuff packed up to head out to my moms in the morning and apprently gunner was playing on my laptop with his paws on the keyboard funny dog
Hey, my bulldog is willing to give typing lessons to Gunner! lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
Not so much when you have a large English Bulldog trying to type...lol

well all my packing for the morning is done all i have to do is load my bag and my laptop in the morning

Good afternoon everyone, its 75 degrees and sunny in GA. ..... Yard work day today, just finished cutting grass and cleaning the patio area.... Beautiful day....taking a quick break before continuing on

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Good afternoon everyone, its 75 degrees and sunny in GA. ..... Yard work day today, just finished cutting grass and cleaning the patio area.... Beautiful day....taking a quick break before continuing on

We have overcast, falling barometer, and I have no idea of the temp at the moment. Rain predicted all weekend last I saw.

Reactions: Paulm
We have overcast, falling barometer, and I have no idea of the temp at the moment. Rain predicted all weekend last I saw.
We have rain forecast for later in the week, looks like a rainy thanksgiving, but very nice untill then