11-20-2022 Sunday Live Chat

The house i wired here in town was pretty huge. Cali-esque design with huge windows facing the Great Egg Harbor River.
Think was the only one i know of that had features printed in a magazine.

The house i wired here in town was pretty huge. Cali-esque design with huge windows facing the Great Egg Harbor River.
These are pretty and all, but they are giant heat/cooling leaks. Older home from the late 80's with the giant round party tub in my bathroom.

Speaking of homes...State Farm is no longer insuring for floods or standing water in Indiana. Seems the hurricanes in Florida have caused some changes nation wide. I'm on a hill, so I'm good, but my agent called this week to let us know it was being dropped from all policies.

• Sad
Reactions: Selectric
I have no love for insurance companies. You pay and pay and pay and pay but when that rare time comes for them to do their job, they drop the ball most of time.

I have no love for insurance companies. You pay and pay and pay and pay but when that rare time comes for them to do their job, they drop the ball most of time.
I agree. We've had ONE claim in all these years with them. ONE in 35 years. Of course our payment went up.

Reactions: Selectric
Then shortly after, i started getting letters from them to use them for car insurance, home owners....rofl. It's like?!

• Haha
Reactions: Debi
Was like my mortgage company shortly after the big crash calling my employer ONE day after my payment was due. They were asking where i was etc. I called them up that evening and went off.