11-20-2022 Sunday Live Chat

I am so sorry I missed that! Thank you for posting it for me! I've had a week like Winky and have been somewhat distracted.

Reactions: Selectric
I am so sorry I missed that! Thank you for posting it for me! I've had a week like Winky and have been somewhat distracted.
No biggie. Thought you'd get a kick out of Duke's comment :)

I have had one of those days where I start something, get distracted, and then wrack my brain trying to remember where I left off the previous endeavor. Sigh. My own version of ADHD. More like shiny object disorder...lol

I've done that too. Luckily my house isn't that big so if i leave something, it just means i will trip over over it shortly lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Debi
Our house is really too big for us now. I've closed off the den and one bedroom. If nothing else it saves on heat and cooling!

This place is small in many ways, but too big for me. It works when folks stay here or if i have someone stay over. I had more space in apartment but have more bedrooms here. But the plus is, i own it :)

Reactions: Debi
This place is small in many ways, but too big for me. It works when folks stay here or if i have someone stay over. I had more space in apartment but have more bedrooms here. But the plus is, i own it :)
I could hold a camp out for a pack of scouts in my den...and in fact kinda have! lol It's freakin' huge. And all windows on two walls! What was I thinking???

• Big Grin
The house i wired here in town was pretty huge. Cali-esque design with huge windows facing the Great Egg Harbor River.