11-20-2021 Saturday Live Chat

Doing Thanksgiving with the parents, Lynne?
Yes. We are all sharing the cooking. It’s like pot luck. I just hope no one comes if they have a cold. We will have about 14 people.

How about you ? Family coming in ?
Nope, just us this year. Hoping the Peoria gang will come in the week of Xmas. Granddaughter has practice and rehearsals 5 nights a week right now, so they are busy as bees.

Nope, just us this year. Hoping the Peoria gang will come in the week of Xmas. Granddaughter has practice and rehearsals 5 nights a week right now, so they are busy as bees.
Will she be traveling with the show ?

Will she be traveling with the show ?
No, the ballet stays put in the winter. They will be doing 6 shows for the holiday. The juniors do not travel. She's very excited, as she has a great solo part plus is in 4 or 5 other parts of the show. She's become a quick change artist with costumes..lol They like to keep their Jr. pro team very involved to keep their interest up and training in high gear.

Reactions: Lynne
No, the ballet stays put in the winter. They will be doing 6 shows for the holiday. The juniors do not travel. She's very excited, as she has a great solo part plus is in 4 or 5 other parts of the show. She's become a quick change artist with costumes..lol They like to keep their Jr. pro team very involved to keep their interest up and training in high gear.
Maybe you will get her solo for us to see back stage here.

I am going to say good night. I am so tired. See you tomorrow.

Maybe you will get her solo for us to see back stage here.
I actually have a year long pass for the online shows. It's my Christmas present every year so I can watch her, since I can't attend. Not sure if I can get other footage but I'll see if it's possible.