11-19-2022 Saturday Live Chat

I actually am chilling a bottle of wine! lol And you know me...I don't drink. It's all weather related so I figure I've had that bottle in there for 2 years and I'm gonna use "the force" tonight! lol
I never drank "much".
But when I was younger between 8-17 my parents always insisted that the whiskey with peppermint candy was as good a medication as anything. Yep. I was drinking whiskey at the age of 8. But this is Tennessee. HAHA

I never drank "much".
But when I was younger between 8-17 my parents always insisted that the whiskey with peppermint candy was as good a medication as anything. Yep. I was drinking whiskey at the age of 8. But this is Tennessee. HAHA
Actually, when my kids were babies, whiskey was recommended for teething by doctors! Rub it on the gums. Times have changed!

Hiya Gang !
Watching The Three Stooges and having pizza. Enjoying the new slippers.

I tried an Enwardos frozen pizza. Don't know if that's a regional brand but son of a gun that tasted like it came out of the pizza place. Just got a plain cheese and then goosed it up up with meat and veg and more cheese. Garlic. Oregano. I browned the ground sausage with fennel. Wow !

The whole house smelled like I was at a pizza restaurant. And now I have these sudden urge to play Pinball and Space Invaders and Pac-Man.
Hope everybody had a good day.

Hiya Gang !
Watching The Three Stooges and having pizza. Enjoying the new slippers.

I tried an Enwardos frozen pizza. Don't know if that's a regional brand but son of a gun that tasted like it came out of the pizza place. Just got a plain cheese and then goosed it up up with meat and veg and more cheese. Garlic. Oregano. I browned the ground sausage with fennel. Wow !

The whole house smelled like I was at a pizza restaurant. And now I have these sudden urge to play Pinball and Space Invaders and Pac-Man.
Hope everybody had a good day.
You know the secret ingredient! Fennel seed works wonders on pizza! I have not seen that brand here. Sure wish I could find a good frozen one. But...I use fennel is my sauce or in the meat every time.

Will have "On Patrol" on here until midnight. Hope to get nice and worn out so I sleep tonight! Although I had fun chasing you and Lynne around here at 1 AM! lol

Finally found a bit of paranormal news for you today. I've added it to the forums. Still browsing around for more but this is a weekend before a holiday, which has a rep for slow news.

g2r5KDjmPhKY.png

Reactions: Debi