11-18-2021 Thursday Live Chat

Lynne, on behalf of all Tradesman everywhere , thank you for cleaning !

And thank you both for your insights into that event and I'm going to call my mom right now.
I'll be back in a little bit

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Honestly it is frustrating
Lynne, we had a hurricane headed at us in Florida. We lived in a double wide mobile home in Florida. We had evacuation orders. My husband went to bed and said he wasn't going anywhere. ( I continued to pack stuff!) When the cop came to the door and said "Get OUT and get safe!" he finally grumbled and we evacced to his brick store where it was safe with 3 kids and the dog.

Had a gas leak. I smelled gas. Billy smelled gas. Hubs says it's just propane from the grill...ignore it. Finally told him no and called the gas company. We had a huge leak. Almost went boom.

Lynne, we had a hurricane headed at us in Florida. We lived in a double wide mobile home in Florida. We had evacuation orders. My husband went to bed and said he wasn't going anywhere. ( I continued to pack stuff!) When the cop came to the door and said "Get OUT and get safe!" he finally grumbled and we evacced to his brick store where it was safe with 3 kids and the dog.

Had a gas leak. I smelled gas. Billy smelled gas. Hubs says it's just propane from the grill...ignore it. Finally told him no and called the gas company. We had a huge leak. Almost went boom.
We married the same man !

Lynne, on behalf of all Tradesman everywhere , thank you for cleaning !

And thank you both for your insights into that event and I'm going to call my mom right now.
I'll be back in a little bit
Tell her we said hi!

Reactions: Paintman
I'm nibbling saltines tonight. Hoping by tomorrow all systems will be back online and functioning normally.

Found a flea on Sophie tonight. It's November. She's not had a flea all summer and now we have a flea. We need a good hard freeze to kill these dudes.

Paintman that is a a good physic event. Perhaps the friend was thinking that and it came through as a message to your mom.
I just talked to Mom and they think what you just said. Penny thoughts showed up electronically on the phone.
Penny said that she was in a panic because it was almost 8 and she had to get in the shower.

I swear I could write a book about these kind of things. Makes me crazy! It's like if he ignores it long enough the problem will go away. Ugh.
Yep! And too cheap to pay for a repair

I just talked to Mom and they think what you just said. Penny thoughts showed up electronically on the phone.
Penny said that she was in a panic because it was almost 8 and she had to get in the shower.
See tog we work things out ! Glad to help lol.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
Hey guys I have to go do something about dinner. And Mom said thank you very much for your insights.
I'll be back in an hour and if not I will see you tomorrow.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne