11-16-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

I still like to play in the snow !
View attachment 36308
For scale, the Hat brim is a 5 gallon bucket lid, golf ball buttons.
Anyway today I am finally putting paint on the outside of my house !
Have a great day everybody.
dang, Paint, you really got that much snow??? wow.....we are at 65 plus, degrees still....good job on the snowman. and good luck with the painting of the house.

Reactions: Paintman
I still like to play in the snow !
View attachment 36308
For scale, the Hat brim is a 5 gallon bucket lid, golf ball buttons.
Anyway today I am finally putting paint on the outside of my house !
Have a great day everybody.
257584543_2106339002853150_7019692865184219324_n.jpg

Good evening to all dropping by. Hope you've had a marvelous Tuesday!

Currently watching Oak Island on TV with hubs. He's watched this forever...I'm still waiting for them to find the treasure.

Hey Deb !
1SbDl7L8.jpeg
Today's job went fine because it was in the forties and I was in the Sun so my surface temperature was just fine. Thanks for asking and I think I'm going to have a few more good days.
Enjoy the show.

Reactions: Debi
Hey Deb !
View attachment 36311
Today's job went fine because it was in the forties and I was in the Sun so my surface temperature was just fine. Thanks for asking and I think I'm going to have a few more good days.
Enjoy the show.
Glad the weather held up for you.

Hubs watches this show...I just look up from time to time to see if they found anything yet. I think we're going on 10 years of looking for the treasure now!

That's an entertaining show and I've probably seen 10 episodes. Let me know if they find anything more exciting than Blackbeard's empty beer bottles.

That's an entertaining show and I've probably seen 10 episodes. Let me know if they find anything more exciting than Blackbeard's empty beer bottles.
HA! I keep waiting for more than a "piece" of something...anything! lol