7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
PNF-Share.jpg

Reactions: Debi and NobleHouse
Welcome to Tuesday on the PNF
You have chosen wisely

Good morning gang. Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. I was busy all day and fell asleep at 9 pm. I have added running to my workouts and it is wiping me out. I think this will be short lived due to the coming cold weather and pain in my knees lol. See you all tonight ! Have a great day

Reactions: 7Critter
Hi Lynne, Christie, I'm home and horrors of horrors, not doing anything today.:);):mad::cool::( Mixed Emotions. I really don't know what to do with myself So I decided to not touch a tool today and see what it looks like.

Hi Lynne, Christie, I'm home and horrors of horrors, not doing anything today.:);):mad::cool::( Mixed Emotions. I really don't know what to do with myself So I decided to not touch a tool today and see what it looks like.
Relax with an iced pop and some good music or a good book. Enjoy !! You work hard all the time

I'm off barn chores to get done. Got to go running at 11. Pray my knees hold up. Got some new sneakers

Reactions: Armand
Hey, this light coming thru the windows is gonna inspire me towards better dusting !
I did not know.:(