11-14-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

May it be so. I hope you've had an otherwise good day, Tony!

Yeah had a good day, a minor production change that worked and rattling some management cages about an issue being ignored that could be major and that's guaranteed to happen soon :)

Yeah had a good day, a minor production change that worked and rattling some management cages about an issue being ignored that could be major and that's guaranteed to happen soon :)
LOL So....busy and productive day with a bit of boot in someone's arse. :p All good! :D

Reactions: TonyM
So they tell me but I updated my resume today anyway :)
It never hurts to have it on standby! My son has been with the same company since graduating college and he updates his once a year no matter what!

I was just reading the updates on the California fires. Devastting. Most of those killed were either disabled, older or handicapped in some way. I read that then balance out the sadness with the stories of the animals saved. They even found a horse in a swimming pool. He made it.

It never hurts to have it on standby! My son has been with the same company since graduating college and he updates his once a year no matter what!

I was just reading the updates on the California fires. Devastting. Most of those killed were either disabled, older or handicapped in some way. I read that then balance out the sadness with the stories of the animals saved. They even found a horse in a swimming pool. He made it.

It's kinda faded from the news here which is sad. I didn't know that about those killed and that is really disturbing but I have seen a few pics of animals being saved and that restores my jaded faith in humanity somewhat, happy for the horse.

Reactions: Debi
It's kinda faded from the news here which is sad. I didn't know that about those killed and that is really disturbing but I have seen a few pics of animals being saved and that restores my jaded faith in humanity somewhat, happy for the horse.
The city of Paradise was quite a retirement community. 25% retirees. 20% of the popuation was handicapped or disabled people. That's very high considering most cities of equal size have an 8% disabled community. Many couldn't even get to their cars.

It's hard to find news here as well. All you see is politics, which I refuse to read anymore. I'm over it. The world can fight on without me watching it.

The city of Paradise was quite a retirement community. 25% retirees. 20% of the popuation was handicapped or disabled people. That's very high considering most cities of equal size have an 8% disabled community. Many couldn't even get to their cars.

It's hard to find news here as well. All you see is politics, which I refuse to read anymore. I'm over it. The world can fight on without me watching it.

We just don't get such incidents here. I missed the earthquake in California where the freeways collapsed by two weeks, I had been up to Pasadena and down to San Diego for work.

Reactions: Debi