11-10-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

Good morning. Wednesday already, the days continue to fly by at an astounding rate.

Yesterday was a treat. My friend, a co-investigator and mentor, was recently hired by my employer and has begun her training. She will be an account manager but her first two weeks is working in all of the various departments, getting a handle on our products and methods. Yesterday was her first day and she was assigned my department, so I got to spend the day working with her in the daylight for a change, lol! It didn't seem like work at all and I don't think I wiped the smile off my face all day. She's in another department today but the shop still smells good, and she said she would try to drop in at lunch time today if she's working in the same building.
I have another project that has to ship by Friday and I'm still running about a day behind so really have to lean into it today. Have a great day, everyone, and I will try and check in this evening before everyone goes to bed.

Just an update.

Although my wife was cut out from the car, her injuries are superficial. No broken bones or internal injuries. She is just a bit sore and aches all over. She was actually discharged from the hospital yesterday evening and allowed home where she is now resting.

We have been very lucky.

Just an update.

Although my wife was cut out from the car, her injuries are superficial. No broken bones or internal injuries. She is just a bit sore and aches all over. She was actually discharged from the hospital yesterday evening and allowed home where she is now resting.

We have been very lucky.
that is great news titch, good to hear