11/06/2015 Open Lines

Ok i cant take anymore im signing off. The guest is a good singer tho. Have a good night friends.
nite, Lynne.. I totally agree, although im not a fan of this style of music, Richard's producer needs to be canned

I am both dreading, and gleefully anticipating it. My voice sounds goofy as heck when I hear it recorded, but dang, I was on the phone with the Dude himself. I was kind of excited, and nervous, so it will probably sound like a call from Weenieville instead of Clemmons
You sounded good and thanks for the group shout out!!

Reactions: 7Critter and Maphoo
I'm waiting for the MITD show from tonight to post so I can hear myself with Art. First time caller after all of these years and I got through.
Awesome! i didnt hear it. I called at the end of the show to Linda Moltoun Howe! My question was stolen by a previous caller :confused:

Thanks, we don't get enough mention on the show. I'll always shout it out if I get on again.
I got hung up on the second i finished my question... so do the shout out first!

Once again, peoples....the recommended browser for use with forums is Chrome....
And I recommend if you are in the middle of typing, and the screen jumps away on ya, continue typing, the text box will pop back down

Reactions: 7Critter
Once again, peoples....the recommended browser for use with forums is Chrome....
It also could be different on tablets. i haven't tried mine, don't use it that much, because I hate typing on them.

Reactions: Debi