10 Reasons Why Aliens Are Actually Fallen Angels or Demons

This seems to be popping up more and more as a theory....and I want to emphasize it's all theory. We have no real proof what any of these things are. Ghosts, spirits, aliens...none of them. I've said before and I say again, we use history, myth, religious bias, and first person reports to name the phenomena.

So, going on this theory, let me propose that if it is all connected, who says God didn't create the aliens, too? What if it's all semantics and we just call things different names? And does that infer that all "aliens" are then bad beings? IMO, we tend to lump it all under "good" or "bad" and tend to want to name things we can only speculate on. Personally, I have met good beings of "some sort" that I have named "guides" and "angelic" in my lifetime. I have also had encounters with seriously evil negative entities of some type out there I name demons.

All of these things may be connected, yes, but to lump them all in one category is like labeling all life on earth good or bad.

I don’t find this article entirely wrong. Ive also read many similar articles lately of grey short beings doing experiments on humans, which I can’t believe if I don’t get real proof. But the tied people on the tables in my alien dream really looked like people who were used as experiments, and I had never seen something like that in a movie or in the real world. So, I suppose there could be bad ones.

But there are also good ones. Now, ive read that Starseeds are supposed to be the souls who came from other solar systems and were born as humans to help this world get rid of the ‘bad’, lets say, aliens who want to use us for their own benefit. In my opinion Ive always had an instinct that something’s wrong with how this world works, and always had the feeling to protect people from injustice. People never understood my way of thinking, but reading about all these things im starting to get a sense of familiarity on the subject.

Maybe not exactly as in a way a person who doesn’t resonate would think of all of this as, but in a vast way I can’t explain.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
This seems to be popping up more and more as a theory....and I want to emphasize it's all theory. We have no real proof what any of these things are. Ghosts, spirits, aliens...none of them. I've said before and I say again, we use history, myth, religious bias, and first person reports to name the phenomena.

So, going on this theory, let me propose that if it is all connected, who says God didn't create the aliens, too? What if it's all semantics and we just call things different names? And does that infer that all "aliens" are then bad beings? IMO, we tend to lump it all under "good" or "bad" and tend to want to name things we can only speculate on. Personally, I have met good beings of "some sort" that I have named "guides" and "angelic" in my lifetime. I have also had encounters with seriously evil negative entities of some type out there I name demons.

All of these things may be connected, yes, but to lump them all in one category is like labeling all life on earth good or bad.

Also I have heard some religions leaders of Catholic, Christians and others say that creator said this time let's make them in our image (humans).

I'm not sure about the fallen Angel theory but the chances of Aliens evolving with two eyes, a nose and mouth like Earth creatures would be billions to one imo.

Also I have heard some religions leaders of Catholic, Christians and others say that creator said this time let's make them in our image (humans).
Ive read they tried to create this myth of religion to 'always listen to god or else youre doomed' kind of thing in the old times to control how humans act, and that still exists on today, to live in fear so you don't go to hell or be punished. This system was created in the idea of controlling humans, no god would ever agree to this. And some say it's the aliens who experiment on humans who created all this controlling system, along with help.

The truth is said to be that only love and peace exists, not control and fear. God shouldn't be fear, religion shouldn't limit someone's life. It's said the real bible is hidden, and they made this one we are told to read, which is filled with lies. Truth is better seen with your inner eyes, even if you have it written on a book in front of you.

Sure not everything is a lie, but to live in fear for something because of religion, just doesn't feel right. Of course, hurting someone is never a good choice. Fear feeds the lower vibrational beings, and if these 'bad' aliens exist too, they are fed from our negativity too and that allows them to control us better

Ive read they tried to create this myth of religion to 'always listen to god or else youre doomed' kind of thing in the old times to control how humans act, and that still exists on today, to live in fear so you don't go to hell or be punished. This system was created in the idea of controlling humans, no god would ever agree to this. And some say it's the aliens who experiment on humans who created all this controlling system, along with help.

The truth is said to be that only love and peace exists, not control and fear. God shouldn't be fear, religion shouldn't limit someone's life. It's said the real bible is hidden, and they made this one we are told to read, which is filled with lies. Truth is better seen with your inner eyes, even if you have it written on a book in front of you.

Sure not everything is a lie, but to live in fear for something because of religion, just doesn't feel right. Of course, hurting someone is never a good choice. Fear feeds the lower vibrational beings, and if these 'bad' aliens exist too, they are fed from our negativity too and that allows them to control us better

Understand what you are saying and alot I agree with you on. Hurting someone is never good idea. How I perceive people is there actions, cause actions speak louder then words.and I was called the BS detector still am if I am in front of someone I know when they are lying I feel it and call them out. Some ppl will quote the Bible and I will turn around and say this and they get mad.

1. The aliens of our time match the demons and fallen angels mentioned in the Bible in terms of their behavior.
  2. Like the Bible predicts, aliens never affirm the deity of Christ nor do they claim to come in his name.
  3. Aliens change their stories to delude man into believing their lies. One example of this is that before man had been to outer space or sent satellites there, aliens would claim to be from planets such as Jupiter in our solar system. As time went on and man learned more about our planets, we realized that no one could live on a planet like Jupiter, so aliens changed their story. Now they claim to be from other solar systems and star clusters such as Andromeda and Pleiades.
  4. Though aliens are said to be advanced, it seems they need us for their survival just as fallen angels need human beings to prey on. There are various accounts of aliens taking tissue samples from humans, probing them, or impregnating women. This is the origin of the entities known as incubus and succubus.
  5. Alien abductions are stopped by invoking the name of Jesus.
  6. Aliens bring ideas to earth that will help man unite worldwide for a new era of consciousnesses. This uniting prepares the way for their leader (who is possibly the Antichrist) by making mankind forget their religion and loyalty to their countries.
  7. Aliens often contact "new-agers" and occultists, as opposed to Christians. This is not always the case since people from all walks of life have been contacted by "aliens." However, I believe that these "space brothers" are not too interested in contacting Christians. This is because Christians will be able to see through aliens' disguise and know them for what they are: demons.
  8. Aliens are not opposed to being worshipped by humans. They also deny their creator (God), claiming instead that they are Creators. This serves to draw man away from God.
  9. Aliens give man technology but these "advancements" are usually destructive. There are secret projects that many governments have in their budget which are usually for creating new weapons of war. Much of the technology for such weaponry is said to come from extraterrestrials. Why don't aliens ever give us life-saving technology?
  10. Aliens often emit horrible odors, such as sulfur. Some call this smell the stench of Hell since it is a sign of the eternal fire.

this article and these 10 pointes are written from a religious view.... I see how some of them may be taken loosely from some supposed accounts or stories, but overall it is heavily one sided and biased....

it claims 10 reasons why aliens are demons, but every one of these "reasons" are non-sense and could easily be dismissed...

1- how are they in any way like demons of the bible...there are no similarities here in actions.

2-actually no other religion claims Christ or that they come in his name, does that make all other followers of different beliefs demons?

3-when do aliens change their stories, and to whom are they in contact with regularly to do so.... no actual contact or meetings with alien beings has been actually proven,

4- the origin of incubi and succubi are a little different I believe and just how do they need us for survival,,also demons didn't need us to prey on, that was done as a strike out against god, but not necessary for their survival.

5- again, not actually proven.

6-again, who are they bringing these ideas to, and where is the actual proof...

7-this one is really reaching out there.....

8-once again, just who are they in conversation with....still not proven to even be real.

9-what tech have they given us....some say that things have been reverse engineered, but that isn't "given" to us, if even true still.

10-for something that hasn't even been proven to exist, how can they "often" give off a smell....not that many ppl have had experiances to make a statement such as this.....anyways I thougt it was bigfoot who smelled bad....lol..

to me this is an article written and used by someone to only further his sole agenda or idea, way to biased and one sided to be taken as a form of research or study....

Reactions: Donna K. and Duke