10-6-2022 Thursday Live Chat

Carve with a various assortment of power tools and then clean it up with my Army knife ! Wind up borrowing a candle and some matches from my neighbor. It's a tradition.
68d8f626c48a43a4944b7a1d2d423e96217c7d0afb47e0118897e8679e209ef0.jpg

Good morning gang. My mom had surgery on her arm this week. I have been taking care of them a bit. So I have been getting home late. I hope to get her up and running better today. The surgeon took out the metal plate in her forearm yesterday. They really drugged her up and she wasn't able to function for 24 hours. I am trying to get my energy up for the day, it is so gray and cold outside already.

I thought that movie was awful. May have been what was going on in my life at the time. And when I took the kids to see it (my 12 year old daughter, 9 year old daughter and her friend) it was very weird, After the movie when we got in the car all 3 of them started loudly talking about weird stuff, all of them at the same time on different topics. I had to do some energy work to get them to stop. I was a bit unnerved, like something had gotten in the car with us. I have seen that happen one other time at dinner at my dads, everyone saying negative things at the same time in loud voices and none of them on the same topic. Kind of unnerving. And then I had to stop it as well.

Good morning gang. My mom had surgery on her arm this week. I have been taking care of them a bit. So I have been getting home late. I hope to get her up and running better today. The surgeon took out the metal plate in her forearm yesterday. They really drugged her up and she wasn't able to function for 24 hours. I am trying to get my energy up for the day, it is so gray and cold outside already.
I hope she recovers quickly. Take care.

Finally a day of no rain and clear skies :) Hope everyone else is having a good day.

Reactions: Paintman
Wishing your mom a speedy recovery and sending you good vibes Lynne :)

Reactions: Paintman and JahaRa
Hi guys! What a whacky 48 hours it's been! Holy Smokes! Sorry I haven't been here, but internet went out last night, had docs and tests today, and not more than 3 minutes after I got home Kroger called and said they couldn't fill 2 meds because the store pharmacy was under review by the State for filling over their quota of "certain" meds so they couldn't fill my legit script for 2 or 3 weeks. Called the doc back, had them call those into CVS instead and then had to call CVS to set up accounts with them. Tried to call for an O2 delivery and once again they are on voice mail. They never answer their voice mail. (The medical system is a mess!)

Let's top that all off with it being my hub's birthday today, so a happy birthday goes out to my coyote.