10-6-2022 Thursday Live Chat

It's been a long time since I carved a pumpkin! But if I did, I would carve a face on it, save the seeds for planting and toss the rest.
happy-birthday-acme-funny-happy-birthday-drummer-www-picswe-com-50791033.png

Hi guys! What a whacky 48 hours it's been! Holy Smokes! Sorry I haven't been here, but internet went out last night, had docs and tests today, and not more than 3 minutes after I got home Kroger called and said they couldn't fill 2 meds because the store pharmacy was under review by the State for filling over their quota of "certain" meds so they couldn't fill my legit script for 2 or 3 weeks. Called the doc back, had them call those into CVS instead and then had to call CVS to set up accounts with them. Tried to call for an O2 delivery and once again they are on voice mail. They never answer their voice mail. (The medical system is a mess!)

Let's top that all off with it being my hub's birthday today, so a happy birthday goes out to my coyote.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY. HOPE HE GOT SOME GOOD TREATS.

Debi, I am so sorry to hear of your medication mess. I hope it gets ironed out. I am so tired , I am dropping , so please excuse me if I fall off the thread.

Eh not bad it was a busy day