10-5-2022 Wednesday Live Chat

Hiya !
Slept like a baby last night so I hope to get a lot done today. Pre - winterizing the garage.
Going to buy one of those blow up Halloween decorations.
51USwv4XabL._AC_SY780_.jpg
Always been a big Godzilla fan.
20220527_101116.jpg

Good morning Paint, Critter, Selectric (Debi when she gets up), and all my paranormal friends.

I took a sick day yesterday. Felt a fatigue session hitting me Monday night and it was still in full swing when I woke up yesterday morning. Still awaiting treatment, sigh. Then both myself and Mrs. GWU had terrific sinus pressure that we battled all day. Every sneeze made my eyeballs hurt. That's backed-off quite a bit today and my batteries are close to 50% so I came to work to try and get a few things done. Shoulder is ready for another injection, the last one was in June and it's complaining that I have waited too long already. Calling the sports medicine doc later today.
It is my best friend's 53rd birthday today. She borrowed one of my kayaks to take her old bestie out on the water today for the first time, her friend is also a fellow investigator with us and I am so glad they are getting some time together. The other girl still has kids at home and rarely gets away (my friend and I are both empty-nesters). Then dinner again tonight in celebration, with just our two families. I have a lunch date today with another lifelong friend and co-worker, that will be fun.
"Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff."

If you are loved, you have everything you need. Never doubt it.

Well, it's humpday already, have a great day everyone!

I hope everyone is having a good Wednesday. It has been rainy since Monday night when we got a really good, hard rain. I am blaming/thanking the hurricane, but I am worried about the people on the east that got hit with it. I hope everyone here is ok. Our main office for the company I work for is in Tampa and they are back to business as normal, though some employees were without electricy for a couple of days. My relatives that live in the panhandle of Florida missed the worst of it as well.