10-5-2022 Wednesday Live Chat

When I got my last driver's license renewal I stood in line behind a woman who had already been there twice, and each time she was told she needed another document. First, her marriage certificate, next because her name on the marriage certificate did not match her birth certificate she needed the divorce decree from her previous marriage. This time they sent her away because she did not bring her marriage certificate from the first marriage. So, my daughter has a bigger problem because she changed her last name when she was 16 by signing her name with my last name instead of the name on her birth certificate. She has to use a passport in order to fly on any airplane no matter if it is inside the U.S. or not because she can't get a drivers license with a Star on it. Back when she got her driver's license the state of New Mexico would let women put any last name they wanted on it. I had changed my name that way when I was in the middle of my divorce. Since I was only married once the paper trail is not needed since the last name I use is the one on my birth certificate.

Me too !
View attachment 43159
Had to buy the 7 ft tall pirate dinosaur also.
I found a poodle skeleton at Home Depot. I bought it, usuallly don't do halloween decorations except for a few lights, but I could not resist because my mother used to raise poodles and I have poodles on my gates and security doors. It is a dog skeleton with poodle hair. :p

Hiya !
Slept like a baby last night so I hope to get a lot done today. Pre - winterizing the garage.
Going to buy one of those blow up Halloween decorations.
View attachment 43150
Always been a big Godzilla fan.
View attachment 43151
I LOVE the fact you are going for one of these decorations! ;bg3

For the record, I, too, had a better night of sleep last night. Just voicing it to others may have helped break the pattern. Thanks for listening.

I found a poodle skeleton at Home Depot. I bought it, usuallly don't do halloween decorations except for a few lights, but I could not resist because my mother used to raise poodles and I have poodles on my gates and security doors. It is a dog skeleton with poodle hair. :p

Complete with LED light eyes! Very cool find, Jaha!

HvhkE1cZIXDS.jpeg
Herman !

I make banana bread at least once a week. My aunt always wants bananas so I buy them, she eats a couple, I may eat one and then at the end of the week I make banana bread. My aunt eats it every morning with her coffee and some days it might be the only fiber she gets so I add oatmeal and pecans when I make it.