10-5-2020 Monday Live Chat

I have a friend with a bunch of sheep. She raises them and probably has 50. She's out there in the middle of the night lambing, has lambs in her kitchen sometimes when they are bottle babies, and in general works her butt off with them year round. And she's pushing 70. She stands about 5 foot nothing. I don't know how she does it.
I did this. My flock was about 30 for many years. I had sheep and goats that were orphaned or not accepted in my kitchen. I had one that was bottle fed and would follow anyone drinking a coke. I used coke bottles with a rubber nipple.

And when she has trouble sleeping, she counts . . .
LOL I think she does! She raises a lot for the 4-H group. She also helps them train for showing sheep at the fair, etc. And runs her own country store AND raises vegs and flowers to sell.

Reactions: 7Critter
LOL I think she does! She raises a lot for the 4-H group. She also helps them train for showing sheep at the fair, etc. And runs her own country store AND raises vegs and flowers to sell.
A lady after my own heart.

Reactions: Debi
I did this. My flock was about 30 for many years. I had sheep and goats that were orphaned or not accepted in my kitchen. I had one that was bottle fed and would follow anyone drinking a coke. I used coke bottles with a rubber nipple.
Then you know the work involved! She has Shropshire.

I had Shetland’s. Also some diff breads for variety.
She's actually from England. No accent at all left. She now sounds Southern Indiana all the way...lol She was a nanny until she was 26 for some pretty high up peeps in England.

Well I have to butter my loaves of bread to go into the oven. I will be back to catch up on some posts.

Well I have to butter my loaves of bread to go into the oven. I will be back to catch up on some posts.
Have a good evening, Lynne. I'm about to go track down ice cream. Or those Oreos. lol

Reactions: Lynne
She's actually from England. No accent at all left. She now sounds Southern Indiana all the way...lol She was a nanny until she was 26 for some pretty high up peeps in England.
Ahh Nannies are big over there. Rich people don’t see their kids except for weekends and holidays.