10-4-2022 Tuesday Live Chat

I am going to have to make this an early night myself. The lack of sleep is catching up with me! I'm gonna finish a few chores here and then try to wind down and meditate a bit. Maybe I can shut it down tonight!

Gonna wish everyone a good night and see you all tomorrow!

They must be young as the only reason someone plays in a band at first is to hook up with girls. IF you have any talent and get that rare lucky break and have steady gigs, over time it is to collect a paycheck...and meet girls lol.

I am going to have to make this an early night myself. The lack of sleep is catching up with me! I'm gonna finish a few chores here and then try to wind down and meditate a bit. Maybe I can shut it down tonight!

Gonna wish everyone a good night and see you all tomorrow!
Try to have a peaceful night sleep, Debi.

Reactions: Debi
They must be young as the only reason someone plays in a band at first is to hook up with girls. IF you have any talent and get that rare lucky break and have steady gigs, over time it is to collect a paycheck...and meet girls lol.
Meeting girls was the only reason I got a minor in psychology in college. Virtually no girls in engineering school in those days.

Guess i'm gonna get off myself. Night Debi, Duke, Paint and anyone else visiting.

Reactions: Duke