10-30-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Well, depending on the wind, I will get to have mine tomorrow. If it blows too much, no go. We have to see where we land on that tomorrow, but I have hopes! The fact he got one together for me speaks volumes of how much he understands this.

I will join you all tomorrow and that will make up for everything.

I will join you all tomorrow and that will make up for everything.
I'm with you in spirit as you go through your day. And the group is always fun on Halloween! lol

You are getting tired. I can feel it. Time for bed?

Reactions: TonyM
I'm with you in spirit as you go through your day. And the group is always fun on Halloween! lol

You are getting tired. I can feel it. Time for bed?

I'm not getting tired at all I'm getting inspired by tunes. There's only us Debi go get some some sleep :)

I'm not getting tired at all I'm getting inspired by tunes. There's only us Debi go get some some sleep :)
Maybe it's me tired! lol OK, I'm gonna go, you celebrate, and we are gonna party tomorrow night. I've been doing the "Tony" all day, so I guess I wore me out...lol

Love ya, hon! Blessed Be!

Reactions: TonyM
Maybe it's me tired! lol OK, I'm gonna go, you celebrate, and we are gonna party tomorrow night. I've been doing the "Tony" all day, so I guess I wore me out...lol

Love ya, hon! Blessed Be!

Love and light sister! See ya tomorrow :)

Reactions: Debi
NATS WIN NATS WIN NATS WIN THE WORLD SERIES.

NATS NATS NATS WOOOOOO !

I would really really like to be singing this song about 11:30 tonight. GO NATS !

and ONCE AGAIN Wednesday night ! Good times never seemed so good, so good.
May both teams tonight play to their best ability.

Good times never felt so good, so good, so good.

I opened tomorrow's thread and put your official forum congrats on it! Mr. Bird said thank you for giving him the winning team to root for! lol
What a series. The visiting team won every game !

I'm glad to help Me. bird.

Anyone knowing how to get Critter off the ceiling of the forum, let me know.....I do believe he's flyin' high tonight. :p

Reactions: 7Critter