10-30-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

My friend, the nun, sent me an "Anniversary" card as she does every year. We met over a Ouija Board on Halloween when we were just kids. This has gone on for years with the cards. Was so nice to get that today.

Reactions: TonyM
My friend, the nun, sent me an "Anniversary" card as she does every year. We met over a Ouija Board on Halloween when we were just kids. This has gone on for years with the cards. Was so nice to get that today.

For me Halloween is just as important if not more so than Christmas. No matter I'm on my own I just get it.

For me Halloween is just as important if not more so than Christmas. No matter I'm on my own I just get it.
My son has the bonfire ready to light for me tomorrow. Bless him! He built this HUGE bonfire that I can watch tomorrow. From afar so I don't blow up

My son has the bonfire ready to light for me tomorrow. Bless him! He built this HUGE bonfire that I can watch tomorrow. From afar so I don't blow up

We don't do that here but that really is a part of the celebration and I wish we did.

Reactions: Debi
We don't do that here but that really is a part of the celebration and I wish we did.
Well, depending on the wind, I will get to have mine tomorrow. If it blows too much, no go. We have to see where we land on that tomorrow, but I have hopes! The fact he got one together for me speaks volumes of how much he understands this.